American Red Cross Babysitter's Clinic
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
This babysitter's training course gives 11- to 15-year-olds the skills and confidence to safely and responsibly care for children and infants. Through hands-on activities, interactive video, and lively discussions, the course teaches young people how to:
* Care for children and infants.
* Be good leaders and role models.
* Make good decisions and solve problems.
* Keep the children they babysit and themselves safe.
* Handle emergencies such as injuries, illnesses, and household accidents.
* Write resumes and interview for jobs.
**Materials are included in fee and students will have lunch from 12:00-1:00 PM. Please bring a light lunch with you.**